CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Baby Had a Birthday!

Yes it's true!  Brookie is now one.  Look how much she's grown.  



We invited some family and friends over for some ice cream cone cupcakes and watched Brooklyn traditionally eat cake.  We threw some paper on the table for the kids to color on and called that the entertainment.
We opened presents (and when I say we I mean Megan).
Brooklyn was not a fan of cake.  She wouldn't even touch it.  I swiped it with my finger and stuck my finger in her mouth.  She did not like it.  I even tried to dig into the cake to feed her just cake, but she wouldn't go for it.  I guess there was no need to strip her down for this.

Happy Birthday Sweet Brooklyn!

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

She is so adorable!! Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Jones Family said...

She is so cute!

Leslie said...

Man that was a quick year!! I just ordered a tutu for Sara too. She looks so cute!

cocopeterson8 said...

Brookie looks so darling in her tutu. That first year did go by so fast. Did you have her one year picture taken in that? What a cutie.