CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Mother's Day Tea with Megan


The first grade classes at Megan's school celebrated Mother's Day by hosting a Mother's Day Tea.  All the moms were privileged to listen to the classes perform many songs, including my personal favorite in the video below.  It brought tears to my eyes.

We then went to the classrooms to enjoy strawberry shortcake and a few activities with our children.  They had worked on many pictures and projects to share with us.  One was a book.  It was the sweetest thing ever about me being her mom.  But the very last page made me laugh out loud.  She wrote, "You are my cow and I am your calf."  Did my daughter just call me a cow?  When Megan went to get me some lemonade, I shared it with the mom next to me.  We laughed.  It was darling.  I enjoyed that time with my Megan so much!

1 comments:

Nick and Deanne said...

As soon as the video ended, Addie asked if we can watch it again. That was really cute. I think the cow thing fits (now that you're pregnant and will soon be "milking" again). Just kidding! That is hilarious. At least she's really creative and smart.