May the Luck O' the Irish
be Smilin' Upon Ya Today!
(Josh was too busy looking for Hidden Pictures to smile for the camera.
Megan was all too willing to pose.)
We're hoping for a little luck to come our way.
Megan insisted on wearing shorts even though it was only 55 degrees when I dropped her off at school. Keep your fingers crossed we reach 70 degrees as predicted.
Josh did not want to wear green. He didn't believe anyone at HIS school would PINCH him because "Everyone at his school makes good choices." With some quick thinking, we resorted to letting him wear the shirt he begs to wear every day for the last year.
And poor sweet Brooklyn. She's not in the traditional Irish day snapshot (tribute to my mom who always reminded us of this special day honoring my Irish-born grandpa). Brooklyn spent the night throwing-up. I opted to not put her in the cute green dress I bought for this day. She's sporting her non-Irish pajamas.





2 comments:
Happy St Patty's day..my boys are even wearing green underwear...he he. Um, whats with the Peterson grand daughters all getting my modeling abilities...that is quite the pose Megs...COME LIVE WITH ME!
Sorry Brookie's sick..is the puke green by any chance???...what I just figure if she's going to puke it might as well be green.
Happy St. Paddy's Day to you too. My dad would be so proud to the wearing of the green. I, myself wore a green sweater today too. That is quite a cute pose Megs. She has my legs... Give them back because mine don't look like that anymore. Love ya.
Post a Comment