CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hair Raising


Picture of the Day


When I tried to wipe her face, we shocked each other and her hair went down.  So you got the one with snot and food all over her mug.  (Click on the picture for the close up hair action).

4 comments:

cocopeterson8 said...

That is the funniest picture. She actually has more hair than I thought. What a cute girl. Can't wait for the summer to see everyone.

Nick and Deanne said...

hilarious

Miss Pete said...

Still not enough hair to work with. I can barely get a clippy in, but she doesn't like it. She must not realize that she's Debbie Peterson's daughter. The one who dreamt of doing little girl's hair and learned to french braid her own hair in elementary school. I'm dying to get some bows on that noggin!

Johnson said...

She could be the kids next science project. She is too cute!!