CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch with Josh's preschool.


We rode the train.
Josh rode in the animal cage.


We took a hayride to pick out our pumpkins.


Brooklyn didn't like sitting on my lap on the hayride.
Brookie wanted to look over the edge like her brother.


After picking up several pumpkins, Josh found the one.


We found a pumpkin for Brooklyn too.


This is the only picture of that day with both kids together.  
Capture the moment!
Two very independent creatures.


Josh drove the train.


And then he rode the slides.

After some carmel apple purchases, we went home.
It was a nice day!

3 comments:

Nick and Deanne said...

Okay, you're brave letting Brookie wear a white dress to the pumpkin patch. That's trouble. I love the pumpkin patch. We had so much fun going and I really need to post the pictures. Halloween is so great. I'm so glad that I have kids so I can legally go trick or treating again. :)

cocopeterson8 said...

Those pictures of the pumpkin patch brought back so many fun memories from my time there when I went with you and Megan. I think I even took a picture in that school bus. BTW I love your hair dark. It really suits you. I love the crispnes of Fall, frost, halloween and thanksgiving. Thanks for a fun post.

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Whoa! What a cool place! Looks like a great fall day!