CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Napping has gotten a little tricky now that Brooklyn has started crawling and pulling herself up.  I have a baby monitor that has a video (thanks again mom and dad for the Christmas present that I love!).  I put Brookie down for a nap and checked the monitor after a few minutes.  I couldn't tell what was going on so I went to check on her.  This is what I found:




7 comments:

Nick and Deanne said...

That is too funny. I couldn't stop laughing that she fell asleep like that. Addie wants to watch it over and over. I just want to know how babies can sleep like that. And isn't she too little to be pulling herself up like that. She's strong.

Leslie said...

I love it!!!

Flake Family said...

She is so cute! I love finding them in their crazy sleeping positions... I used to always move Tae, but she would wake up. I finally learned they'll eventually move themselves! She is such a doll. She has the cutest little cheesy smile!

Johnson said...

Oh, sweet baby! Poor thing. But, you can't help but love it when they do things like that. It makes them even cuter! I can't wait to see her. she is getting so big!!

Young Family said...

That is so cute!!

Sonja said...

How precious!

Shane and Myra - Est. 9/9/99 said...

Soooo cute!! I love your blog!