Look at what Debbie got:
Yes, out of the blue, my husband decided it was time. I was fine for the time putting my towels through the drying cycle twice. But what pushed Scott over the buying edge was the fact that our washer started ripping towels and sheets. He decided that it was time to buy before our replacements of laundry equaled the new machines. And I'm not complaining! In fact, I'm currently open to throw in a few extra loads of laundry for anyone who wants their laundry done. However, don't expect to get it back folded. I haven't found a maching that can fold my clothes too once their done. When I find that, then I'll be an ecstatic girl! Until then, I'm thrilled with what I got (however it did cost my husband a Saturday and a can of paint. I figured while the machines were out, let's change colors in the room. It's one of my favorite rooms to be in now!). Thanks Scottie for taking good care of me!
Friday, December 28, 2007
I'm a Happy Girl!
Posted by
Miss Pete
at
2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment