I hate to admit it because I love Christmas and I enjoy decking the halls, but I'm also enjoying a clean house again! I wasn't planning on cleaning up this early. On Saturday, I started to take down just a few things and then suddenly found myself admist all the green and red boxes organizing all of the Christmas decor for next year. I'm ready to have my house back.
The other reason I'm glad Christmas has ended is that my children are a marketers dream. Not only do they do the typical shout out after watching a commercial that they just saw something they absolutely need, but they're on the prowl for others too. Megan came up to me the other day and said, "Mom do you like to bake?" When I replied yes, she informed me that I would "enjoy the Betty Crocker cake decorating kit. It makes decorating cakes so easy. It comes with 100 pieces and instructions. It even comes with a box to put it all it. Wouldn't you like that mom? You should really get it."

My need to clean up was started on Friday. I was asked to decorate the front office of Scott's law firm. They gave me a budget of $100. I thought I'd show you how we did. Not too bad...thanks to my mother-in-law who donated the tree for me. On Friday evening, we grabbed some pizza and took the kids over to take the decorations down. We hooked up the TV in the conference room so the kids could watch a movie while we worked. Josh enjoyed himself the most (between watching cars and running circles around the hallway. We can't visit the office during working hours because he just doesn't understand that we can't run laps during office hours).
Monday, December 31, 2007
All is Calm, All is ... Just Right!
Posted by
Miss Pete
at
12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment