CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Letter Writing

My little kindergarten guy has suddenly discovered that he can communicate to his dad through letters. He was busy all weekend leaving him notes: under his pillow, on the stairs, in the driveway. No help required. He did this all on his own. And I'm mostly impressed by his excellent handwriting.



Most of the letters contained WIPEOUT courses.



And this addressed envelope was my favorite. Not only is it addressed to "Dad H." (there are two Josh's in his school class which means he's Josh H.), but his stamp in the corner is a picture of a "big ball" from WIPEOUT.

1 comments:

cocopeterson8 said...

I am so impressed with his excellent handwriting too. It's so fun to see them develop new skills. I'll bet both you and Scott will be getting alot of letters.

I remember that's how you would communicate with me. You always use to leave letters and poems for me on my bed. Husker du???? Such fun memories.