This video took place one day when Michelle was babysitting. We discovered it later after downloading the camera onto the computer. This is why I LOVE Michelle!
First of all Meg has some serious singing skills which I am sure come from you!!And Michelle is amazing and I kind of want to hang out with her so I have an excuse to sing and dance like that. So cute!!
That was so fun to watch my two cute granddaughters. They obviously got their singing and dancing talent from the Keith side of the family.....That is a precious memory and definately a "moment in time"....
2 comments:
First of all Meg has some serious singing skills which I am sure come from you!!And Michelle is amazing and I kind of want to hang out with her so I have an excuse to sing and dance like that. So cute!!
That was so fun to watch my two cute granddaughters. They obviously got their singing and dancing talent from the Keith side of the family.....That is a precious memory and definately a "moment in time"....
Post a Comment