Dear Mrs. O'Hair
You are awesome! I'm so happy you're my first grade teacher. I want you to be my teacher for the rest of my life.
I love how you teach us math. I'm glad you help us learn about pennies and dimes. I like how you write the math and then we do it. I like doing writing with you. I had fun making paper airplanes with you on Fun Friday.
I liked when you pulled us over and asked us what we were doing with our families for Christmas and what we liked best about school.
I like how you give us awards when we're good. I like getting notes from you. You are always happy and nice. I think you're the best teacher ever!
I will miss you over break. You rock! I hope you have a great holiday! Merry Christmas!
Love,
Megan





1 comments:
Dear Megan,
YOU rock! :))
I know that it is kids like you who will grown up and make the world better then it was before you got there. Why?
Because there is magic in your heart. LOTS of magic!
That is why Santa will find you for sure.
Magic finds magic.
I am glad you bring your magic to our class every day. I can't wait to see you in January. Make sure you bring your white rabbit to pop out of your magic hat when you come back :D ha ha, that is a joke! :D
Tell your mom and dad and Josh and Brooke hi for me, and just know that I can't wait to see you in 2009.
HO HO HO! and Merry Christmas to the Huber Family!
Love,
Mrs. O'Hair :)
Post a Comment