It's official!

We went and saw Santa. Brooklyn cried. Josh didn't know what he wanted. Megan asked for things we weren't aware were on her list. And Ruffles (Josh's BFF) made it in this year's picture, almost like our own little family pet. Santa's even loving him in the picture. He obviously knows how to get to Josh's heart...treat the stuffed animal as if it's a living, breathing thing. (When I took Josh shopping on Saturday to buy presents for the others in the family, he insisted on getting a present for Ruffles).





6 comments:
That picture is Classic! I cant believe how red Brooklyns face is! I love how santa has an arm around Ruffles! So cute!
Very Cute!! Do you blame the girl though?!?!?
Sorry, lovely lady is me Becky...just trying out the new blog!!
This is a picture you will laugh about for ages. So classic!!
What did we buy Ruffles?
Ruffles is getting a football.
oh my goodness!
this is a classic all time Christmas memory snap!
Good for Megan for holding half the picture together! YAY MEGAN!
:D
Josh looks like he is saying, Hmm, not a bad thing to talk about presents! :) But actually where did I put that scooter?
Ruffles looks like he isn't even ruffled by anything happening. *arf*
Brooklyn?
:0 Oh, Brooklyn! We heart you, Brooklyn!
*Waves to Megan*
See you tomorrow Megan!
You did AWESOME today in the singing!
Post a Comment