Scott is determined to get Josh to ride a bike. He doesn't enjoy his little bike with training wheels. We can't get him to ride it (hence him running along side Megan in the video). He prefers his scooter. So Scott had this great idea to buy this bike attachment. It hooks on Scott's bike and Josh can ride behind him. The idea is that Josh will learn to pedal. Take a close look at Josh's placement of his feet in the picture. I'm not sure if this is an indication to the type of teacher Scott is or a hint of what kind of student Josh is going to be. I'm hedging my bet on the latter. He's going to do things his way on his own time. He keeps us laughing.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Josh's New Ride
Posted by
Miss Pete
at
6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so cool!
I love it. Josh is having the time of his life with Scott pedaling for him.
Huber family! What is going on? Love the blog, it is great! Looks like your family is doing well. I need to get one of those bike attachments so my wife can pull me around! Thanks for calling on my birthday Scott, check out the "Ziegler" blog if you have time. Talk to you guys later!
Post a Comment