CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Fun Weekend

My parents came into town last weekend because my nephew Brandon was baptized.  Brandon had asked my dad if he would baptize him.  Sheri, my sister who lives in Mississippi, surprised everyone and showed up too.  (I actually got to be in on the surprise because I picked her up from the airport.  That made it even more fun!)  We had a great weekend of soccer games, good food, and lots of American Idol on the Wii.  Take a look:
























































3 comments:

Nick and Deanne said...

I love Megan's haircut. It looks so cute! I'm hoping I can be in on the next family gathering. Yeah for Hannah Montana! j/k

Sonja said...

How fun! I bet you guys had a good time being together.

Leslie said...

I love it when family comes. It's hard when they leave!