May the LUCK of the IRISH be smilin' upon ya!

Kiss my babies...they have that LUCKY Irish blood in them!


Josh was
lucky today and got to celebrate at John's Incredible Pizza!
Megan and Brookie are
lucky to have each other...they love each other so much!
"Paddy" cake, "Paddy" cake...

2 comments:
Cute! You are so good to buy them shirts. I'm a boring mom. I kept seeing them at the store and never got around to actually buying one for Addie. I think I was too nervous about the match that I almost forgot about St. Paddy's Day. Grandpa would be so disappointed.
I'm not worthing. (yes I am bowing up and down.) My poor kids are lucky if they walk out of the house with green on them. I need to be better. This year I figured Alex had on green underwear and I knew he'd be ready to prove it if anyone asked.
Love the potty post. Funny stuff!! Good job Joshy!!
Post a Comment