CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Basketball Hoop Dance

This is the result of an older sister who watched a little too much High School Musical with her little brother around.  We have his interpretation of the Basketball Dance.  I guess we should be happy he chose to dance a basketball dance rather than some other show tune.


It's nice living so close to family.  They have an influence on your children without them even realizing it.  I about lost it when he gave a shout out to Aunt Kristin.  Aunt Kristin's got moves, but I'm pretty sure she didn't teach Josh those moves.  He's so funny!

4 comments:

Young Family said...

Way to go Kristin!! She must really have the moves--next family party she is teaching us all. He is so cute! Dalton does the same dance but has to actually have a basketball in hand. Kids are too cute!!

Sonja said...

Now that was cute! You go Kristen. I would have never thought. He is darling.

Johnson said...

Okay, I have seen this video like ten times now because I can't stop watching it. I need some Joshie loves!!

Heather Parry said...

How much does Kristin charge for lessons? Could I get lessons for my boys? Or for me? Thanks for sharing.